Sober Living Options
Sober living homes offer a safe, supportive environment where clients can live with others substance free.
Just Believe Recovery is affiliated with a number of sober living homes ready to receive referrals. We seek to provide a smooth transition between residential treatment and less restrictive sober living outside our rehab facility.
What is Sober Living?
For many clients, a return to the same environment and group of friends can trigger a relapse. In sober living, you are supported 24/7 by others who are in the same situation.
Most sober living homes have either an onsite manager or one who visits regularly to supervise the environment and ensure that is remains safe and substance-free.
Those who use Just Believe Recovery referrals to a sober living home must participate in intensive outpatient services. During this time, clients are also expected to attend 12-step meetings, as well as be subject to random drug tests. This is done for the safety and comfort of all sober living residents.
- Freedom – clients are free to come and go during various times of the day
- Meetings – 12-step meetings are available for ongoing support
- Relapse prevention – Living in a supervised living environment helps prevent relapse – most relapses within 30-90 days after discharge from treatment
- Other support – Outpatients services, including individual therapy, are readily available for sober living residents
- Peer community – Sober living homes provide residents with a community of peers for support and learning