What To Bring
- State Issued Picture I.D. (Driver’s License or Passport)
- Insurance and Prescription Cards
- All medications (in original bottles)
- Important contact information for your primary care physician, legal representatives, and other key individuals.
- CLIENTS CANNOT KEEP CASH ON PROPERTY. Please supply a credit card or reloadable debit card for toiletries, cigarettes (if applicable) and other items you may need to restock while you are here. Casual clothing (see list in last section below) suitable for 75 degrees (daytime) and 50 – 60 degrees (evening) temperatures.
- Clothing suitable for church (if applicable).
- Clothing appropriate for gym, swimsuit for pool / beach with appropriate covers (revealing, skimpy or string bikinis are not permitted), beach towel and sunscreen.
- Personal Care items/toiletries: NO ALCOHOL-BASED PRODUCTS.
- Eyeglasses, contact lenses & appropriate accessories
- Stamps for mailing letters and postcards.
- Comfortable, casual tops or T-shirts (clothing that promotes sex, drugs, alcohol, violence or offensive messages of any kind is prohibited.) No low cut, see through or skin tight shirts.
- Appropriate length shorts.
- Gym / workout clothes
- Bathing Suit (no thong, string or revealing bikinis)
- Tank Tops (thick straps – no spaghetti straps or tube tops)
- Sneakers, beach shoes, slippers if preferred (no high heels)
- Appropriate undergarments must be worn at all times.
- One or two long sleeve shirts.
- Rain jacket, light sweater or warm coat (depending on time of year)
Items NOT to bring:
- Provocative clothing (including but not limited to: leggings, short shorts, skirts, dresses, low cut tops, form-fitting or tank tops, strapless or midriff shirts, heels)
- Perfume, cologne, body sprays or aerosol products of any kind.
- Mouthwash or any other products containing alcohol.
- Food or snacks
- Playing Cards
- Valuables (including jewelry)
- Clothing, magazines, books or other items that promote sex, drugs or alcohol
- Addicting or narcotic medications including, but not limited to: Subutex, Suboxone, Xanax, Valium, Klonopin, and Adderall.